Frequently Asked Questions
The VRA Foundation welcomes and encourages tax-deductible donations of any amount. In making a contribution, you will be supporting the Foundation’s ongoing efforts to develop and expand educational and research opportunities pertaining to the study of visual images and information and advance the Foundation’s commitment to provide broad public access to cultural information in the digital age. Your contributions will help support the Foundation’s educational, research and publication initiatives.
How can I make a donation?
- Donate online now with PayPal.
- Donate by postal mail [download a PDF form to mail in]
- If you are a Visual Resources Association member you may make a credit card donation to VRAF using MyVRA. Log in and select the “Separate Donations and/or Chapter Membership” option.
How can I make a donation that supports the Legacy Lectures at the VRA Conference?
This link to PayPal is dedicated to supporting the Legacy Lectures. Simply click on the link to make your gift.
Can I make a donation in honor of memory of someone?
Yes, VRAF welcomes gifts honoring or commemorating the life of a colleague, friend, or family member. There is a place on the online and mail-in forms for honor and memorial donations.
Who are the VRA Foundation donors?
What about other donation opportunities?
Would you like to know more about donation opportunities? Please contact:
Elaine Paul, VRAF Chair, email@example.com
Donor Recognition Levels:
- Foundation Gold Circle: $1,000 and up
- Foundation Silver Circle: $500-999
- Foundation Bronze Circle: $250-499
- Foundation Fellow: $100-249
- Foundation Friend: $25-99
- Sustainer: Monthly contributor
Contributors at all levels will be recognized in the VRA Annual Conference program and on the Foundation web site and will be invited to attend a Foundation Major Donors Reception during the VRA Annual Conference.